Proof of income includes pay stubs or earning statements for every household member over 18 years old, if employed.
- Check/pay stubs for the past 30 days (1) month or earning statements. If you are paid in cash or by personal check, you must provide a letter from your employer stating your year to date pay (that is, you must show how much money you have earned since January 1, 2020). Your employer’s letter must be on company letterhead with the employer’s phone, email, and fax number for verification.
- Letter from current and/or past employer documenting income.
- Self-Employment record books for the last three (3) months.
- Award letters from pensions, military allotments, education loans, grants, and scholarships.
- All Income for the household (wages, unemployment benefits, SSI, child support, alimony, investment income, and retirement income (including pensions) etc.