- Parks & Recreation
- International Fishing Pier
International Fishing Pier
The 976-foot Deerfield Beach International Fishing Pier is the crowning jewel on our beach, attracting thousands of visitors and fishermen annually. In addition to renting fishing rods, the pier concession stocks fresh and frozen bait, tackle, fishing accessories, ice, and t-shirts.
The pier does not maintain the LiveStream cameras. If you have questions, please email the Public Affairs & Marketing Department.
Hours of Operation
- Regular operating hours: 6 AM to 11 PM Daily
- The Pavilion and "T" section will be closed until further notice
- $1 CIty of Deerfield Beach Resident Sightseers with I.D.
- $2 Non-City of Deerfield Beach Resident Sightseers
- Free Sightseeing for Active First Responders, Active Military, and Veterans with I.D.
- Fishing $4
- Rod Rental $18 - plus $25 CASH ONLY, refundable deposit with I.D.
- 8 AM - 5 PM ONLY
- Annual Sightseers
- $75 Residents
- $225 Non-Residents
- $75 Active Military/Veterans/First Responders
- Six Month Sightseers $150 Non-Residents
- Monthly Sightseers $25 Non-Residents
- Annual Fishing
- $500 Residents
- $550 Non-Residents
- $500 Active Military/Veterans/First Responders
- Six Month Fishing
- $300 Residents
- $375 Non-Residents
- $300 Active Military/Veterans/First Responders
- Monthly Fishing
- $50 Residents
- $75 Non-Residents
- $50 Active Military/Veterans/First Responders
Items for sale
- Fishing poles (misc.)
- Spoons, Jigs, Got-cha's
- Leader material (misc. test)
- Monofilament (misc. test)
- Bait buckets, bubblers, batteries
- Fish rulers
- Chum bags & line
- Assorted weights
- 1/4 oz - 8 oz
- Assorted hooks
- Sunscreen, Zinc, and Aloe
- Deerfield Beach Swag
- Shirts, Hats, Visors, Stickers, Magnets, Cups, Koozies, etc.
- Concession Items
- Coke & Diet, Pepsi & Diet, Water, Gatorade, Teas, Redbull & Diet
- Assorted chips, cookies & crackers
- Miscellaneous items
- Rain ponchos, postcards, Guy Harvey photographs,
- And more...
International fishing Pier walking club
Every journey starts with a single step! Increase energy. Improve heart health. Get active!
Each participant must register and sign in at the Pier Bait shop with their Name, DOB, address, email, and phone number. Once you register on day 1, all you have to do is check in with your name at the window, each day.
|Where:||International Fishing Pier, 200 NE 21st Ave, Deerfield Beach 33441|
|Who:||Active seniors aged 50 & over (proof may be required)|
|Days:||Mondays - Fridays|
|Time:||6:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
For more information, please call 954-480-4407.
Yogis In Suits
Be Well. Live Well. Work Well.
Join the YogisInSuits instructors, Amber and David, for Sunrise and Sunset Yoga. Located at the Beach on the second floor of the Observation Deck.
|What:||Sunrise and/or Sunset Yoga|
200 NE 21st Avenue,
Deerfield Beach, Fl 33441
|When:||Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (AM & PM) & Sundays (AM Only)|
|Time:||6:30 AM - 7:30 AM &/or 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Cost:||$ 15 per class & Monthly memberships available|
ZUMBA at the Beach
Fitness. Fun. Ocean, Sand & Sun!
Join ZUMBA Fitness instructor, Kai Holmes, for ZUMBA at the Beach. Located at the Beach on the 9th street Boardwalk.
Each participant must sign a liability waiver.
|What:||ZUMBA at the Beach|
|Where:||9th street Boardwalk (On Oceanway Blvd. across from Embassy Suites)|
|When:||Thursdays at 6:15 PM|
Saturdays at 8:30 AM
|Cost:||$10 single class|
$50 Z-Pass (6 classes) *expires 60 days from purchase)
|Who:||Ages 13+ (13-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.)|
|Sign Up:||Register directly with the instructor upon arrival to class. (10 minutes early preferred)|
|Reminders:||Wear comfy clothing. |
ATHLETIC SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR SAFETY.
Bring WATER to drink!
Wear sunscreen! (Sunglasses & hats welcome)
Carry a small towel- You will burn calories and sweat!!
Arrive early to secure a spot on the dance floor.
The International Fishing Pier hosts Environmental Workshops throughout the year that is free to the public. For more information on workshop dates and topics contact 954-480-4412.