Annual Parking Pass 2018
Beach Parking Sticker Information
The City of Deerfield Beach Parking Stickers are available ONLY to residents of Deerfield Beach. Please be advised that beach stickers for 2018 will be available for purchase starting on December 1, 2017. The cost is $100 and the stickers are good until December 31, 2018. The following are the required documents needed to purchase the stickers per the ordinance that was recently amended by the City of Deerfield Beach Commission. For more information contact the City’s Parking Department at 954.480.4499. or Click here for the Beach Parking Sticker Application.
Sec. 66-78. Requirements for Parking Stickers.
(a) No person shall be issued a city parking sticker unless he/she produces the following original documents or facsimile
(1) A current vehicle registration in the name of the applicant or evidence that the applicant has a lease on the vehicle for which the sticker is to be purchased.
(2) A current driver's license.
(3) A current utility bill reflecting a City of Deerfield Beach address for the applicant or, in the alternative, a valid Florida voter registration card for the applicant with a City of Deerfield Beach address.
Please note Beach Parking Stickers may only be used at the locations listed below:
1. South Beach Parking Lot – 2025 SE 9th Street across from Embassy Suites. Located on the north side of SE 9th Street between State Road A1A and SE 21st Avenue.If you park in any other parking area you will receive a valid parking citation. If one lot is full, please be sure to check the other lots for spaces. During our winter months certain spaces are designated “Beach Sticker Parking Only” however, you may also park at meters in the above lots at no charge with a valid beach sticker. During special events at the beach (i.e. Fourth of July celebration and Founders’ Days), permit parking will not be available in certain areas such as the main beach parking lot.
2. Main Lot – 149 SE 21st Avenue across from the Fire Station. Located on the west side of SE 21st Avenue between SE 1st Street and SE 2nd Street.
3. Fire Station – 2040 SE 1st Street. Located behind the Fire Station on the west side of SE 21st Avenue.
4. Hillsboro Lot – Behind Subway. Located at the south side off of Hillsboro Boulevard east of A1A.
BEACH PARKING STICKERS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE FROM ONE VEHICLE TO ANOTHER. IF ANOTHER VEHICLE IS PURCHASED, REMOVE THE STICKER AND BRING IT IN WITH THE NEW TITLE/REGISTRATION FOR A REPLACEMENT STICKER AT NO CHARGE. The parking permit must be permanently affixed to the outside glass in the lower left hand corner of the rear window (behind the driver of the vehicle, using the adhesive backing on the permit). On convertibles affix stickers to the left rear bumper.