Safety & Rules Update
Beach Safety & Rules
Our rules are for your protection and safety
- Stay within 50 yards of shoreline.
- Swim in lifeguard supervised area.
- Obey lifeguard instructions.
- No vehicles.
- No animals allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Surfing and skimboarding are only permitted on the north side of the International Pier and south of Tower #7.
- All surfboards and bodyboards must be used with a leash to prevent injury to others.
- Ballgames, frisbees, paddleballs are only permitted in the designated recreational areas.
- Do not feed wildlife including birds.
- No littering.
- Do not leave behind your cigarette filters.
- Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- No standing on the rocks.
- Jet skis, windsurfing, kiteboarding, launching of boats and kayaks and scuba diving are prohibited from all areas of the public beach unless specifically authorized by the City Commission.
- No swimming in surfing area.
- Snorkeling is permitted within 50 yards of shoreline.
- Landscape materials are meant to beautify the beach and protect its environmental integrity. Please do not affix any items (beach chairs, bicycles, hammocks) to plants or trees along our beach.