Wing Warrior Cook-Off
The City of Deerfield Beach Parks & Recreation Department is holding the 2nd Annual Wing Warrior Cook-Off, in conjunction with the Music Festival on Saturday, June 10th from 12 pm - 6 pm at the Oveta McKeithen Recreational Complex (445 SW 2nd St.).
Each contestant should read the complete instructions regarding rules, regulations and the application process outlined in brief below.
Judges' Choice - $1,000
Judge's Choice Runner-Up - $750
People's Choice Champion - $500
- You will be provided a 10 x 10 space and tent you must supply your own lights, extension cords, tables, and chairs.
- You will be provided (1) 40 pound bag of chicken wings and you must supply additional wings to serve a minimum of 1,000 wings (based on estimated attendance). Wings may be grilled or fried.
- You must supply all items needed to prepare your food. This includes but is not limited to: cooking equipment, food preparation materials, and food items (additional wings, sauces, spices).
- Contestants must attend a mandatory cooks meeting on Saturday, June 10th at 10:00 AM.
- Contestants will be judged through a blind judging process. This is designed to guarantee fairness to all competitors.
- Contestants will also be voted on by those in attendance at the event for the People's Choice Award.
- In addition to bragging rights, we will award prize money and a trophy as determined by our judges.
REGISTER TODAY TO BE A VENDOR!
Please note: There are a limited number of vendor spaces available. First come, first serve basis.
For more information, please contact the Community Events & Outreach Division at 954-480-4429.