4th of July Celebration
Each year the Deerfield Beach Community Redevelopment Agency sponsors the City of Deerfield Beach's 4th of July Celebration and we are extremely excited for the fast approaching event. Relax on the beach and join in the festivities as we celebrate the independence of our great nation. There will be music and vendors that will provide a variety of arts & crafts, local foods and ice cold beverages. Don’t forget to stay for the famous Deerfield Beach fireworks show!
NO FIREWORKS PERMITTED ON THE BEACH, STREET OR PUBLIC PROPERTY.
THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED BY THE BROWARD SHERIFF'S OFFICE
|When:||Tuesday, July 4th|
|Where:||Main Beach Parking Lot, 149 SE 21st Ave.|
|Time:||12:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Fee:||Free to attend|
We are no longer accepting Arts & Crafts and Business Vendor Application.
We are no longer accepting Food Vendor Applications.
|12:00 - 1:00 PM||Packrat's Smokehouse|
|1:30 - 2:30 PM||Reverend Barry & Funktastic Soul featuring The Hellacious Horns|
|3:00 - 4:30 PM||Big Harvest|
|5:15 - 6:45 PM||The Bron Burbank Band|
|7:30 - 9:05 PM||Tramps Like Us - Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band|
|Side Stage - Hillsboro Blvd. & Ocean Way|
|12:30 - 8:30 PM||Chris Korzen|
|Side Stage - 3rd Street & Ocean Way|
|12:00 - 9:00 PM||Stephen Minotti|
Complimentary Shuttle Information
Parking on the barrier island will be limited during the event. Complimentary parking is available from the Cove Shopping Center (1580 SE 3rd Ct.), Sullivan Park (1701 Riverview Rd.) & St. Ambrose Catholic Church (380 S Federal Hwy). Shuttle service will run as follows:
• Continuous shuttle service from 11:00 AM to 5:45 PM
• NO shuttle service from 5:45 PM to 11:00 PM due to the closing of the Hillsboro Boulevard bridge
• Continuous shuttle service will resume at 11:00 PM and run continuously until 12:00 AM
Road & Facility Closure Information
• International Fishing Pier will be closed at 3:00 PM on Sunday, July 2nd and will reopen at 6:00 AM on Wednesday, July 5th
• On July 4th, at 12:00 AM, Ocean Way from Hillsboro Boulevard to SE 4th Street, the Main Beach Parking Lot, the lot behind Ocean Rescue and the Pier Parking Lot will close reopening the morning of July 5th
• SE 2nd Street and SE 1st Street will close at A1A, Tuesday, July 4th at 6:00 AM, reopening on the morning of July 5th
• On July 4th, from 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM, the Hillsboro Boulevard Bridge and A1A, from Hillsboro Boulevard to SE 3rd Street, and Ocean Way at NE 21st Ave., will be closed to traffic
• The Hillsboro Boulevard Bridge will remain in the locked down position from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM for pedestrian traffic